Item # Quantity Type
070 100 Tablet

Have a question?

Did you try this product?

Daily-Vitamin with Iron

Multivitamins

Windmill®

Daily Vitamin with Iron provides you with a nice assortment of vitamins and 18 mg of iron per tablet that work together to promote daily nutritional support. 

  • Important nutrients for the body to help keep you in good health.†

For additional formula information, view the Supplement Facts panel.

All Windmill supplements are manufactured in the United States in an FDA-inspected facility whose cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) are independently verified by qualified certification organizations.

Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, Windmill is a trusted name that has been providing America with quality supplements for over 45 years.

Gluten Free

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Amount Per Serving % DV
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate and 8% as beta-carotene) 1,440 mcg RAE 160%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg 67%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg 50%
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 13.5 mg 90%
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) 1.5 mg 125%
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 1.7 mg 131%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg NE 125%
Vitamin B 6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg 118%
Folate (as folic acid) 667 mcg DFE 167%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 250%
Pantothenic acid (as D -calcium pantothenate) 10 mg 200%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 45 mg 3%
Iron (as ferrous fumarate)‡ 18 mg 100%

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate and film coat (water, hypromellose, vegetable glycerine, talc, carnauba wax).

FREE OF: SUGAR, YEAST, WHEAT, MILK, ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS OR PRESERVATIVES

SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 tablet daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional

++WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.